Terms & Conditions
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards.
- You can also choose to pay with PayPal.
When selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to 'Log In' and review the amount shown before clicking 'Pay Now'. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to uk.varley.com.
- We also offer Klarna.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay Later
- Pay Later in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms can be found here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
Accessing our site:
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of this policy
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination:
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate including any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Intellectual property rights:
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
The following are our registered trade marks: UK registered trademark number 2599454. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other content on this site except as provided in these terms, is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained on the site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark without our prior written permission
Reliance on information posted:
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site changes regularly:
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Transactions concluded through our site:
Contracts for the supply of goods formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our separate terms and conditions of sale a copy of which will be provided to you at the time the contract for supply is concluded.
Viruses, hacking and other offences:
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Links and Third Party Sites:
The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to external third party websites. Any such hyperlinks or reference is provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not constitute an endorsement of such third party's website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
We take your privacy very seriously. We ask that you read this policy carefully as it contains important information about what to expect when we collect personal information about you and how we will use your personal data.
The information we collect about you:
When you do business with us we collect the following personal information from you:
- postal address, email address, telephone number, credit card number and expiry date.
We gather this information to allow us to process any orders you may make, provide the goods requested and for specially selected marketing campaigns. The relevant information is then used by us to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and the provision of the goods in general. We may also contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services. We may also provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the [[goods (or) services] (or) (as the case may be)] we provide. We or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you [by post, email or telephone (or) (as required)] to ask you for your feedback and comments on our [[goods (or) services] (or) (as the case may be)].
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.
How we protect your information:
We have put in place the following security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information:
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Certification & Encryption Applied (High : 128 – 256 bit)
We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
The information you provide may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and restrictions on its use as set out in this policy. However, we will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers for the purposes specified above.
Access to your information and updating and correcting your information:
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
Sale of business:
If our business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
Warranties and limitation of liability:
You agree that your use of the site is on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. Consequently we make no representations, warranties, conditions or other terms (whether express or implied) in relation to the provision of the site, including without limitation as to completeness, accuracy and currency or any content and information on the site, or as to satisfactory quality, or fitness for particular purpose.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which we may otherwise have to you as a result of:
- any error or inaccuracies in any information or material within or relating to the Site;
- the unavailability of the Site for whatsoever reason; and
- any representation or statement made on the Site.
Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered (including without limitation direct or indirect losses) arising from your use of, or reliance on, the site (including the downloading or any software, program or information).
We do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, for any fraudulent misrepresentation made by us on the site or for any other statutory rights which are not capable of being excluded.
If you are in breach of any of these terms, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless in respect of any costs, expenses, claims, proceedings, actions, losses, damages or liabilities incurred by us in relation to or arising from such a breach.
Jurisdiction and applicable law:
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
Terms and conditions for all current special offers and promotions are published here.
- All promotion start & end times are published at the local United Kingdom (GMT/BST) time.
- Promotions may not be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Promo codes must be entered at the check-out page to have the discount applied.
- Promo codes and discounts will be allocated proportionally among all qualifying items in your order.
- Final sale items cannot be refunded.
Promo Codes - General
Promo codes are available for use at any time and are always calculated against an item/order original retail price. Orders must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the use of a Promo Code:
- Promo Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise specifically stated.
- Promo codes are non-transferable and must be used in a single checkout process.
- Promo Codes do not apply to taxes, shipping costs, or handling fees.
Varley reserves the right to verify the validity of the promotional discount code and may at its sole discretion cancel orders or refuse to fulfill orders where the discount code has been used by a non-qualifying member.
Your purchase and delivery are subject to Varley Clothing Ltd. standard Terms & Conditions.
First-Time Customer Promos
A 10% discount will be applied to a customer's first order placed a uk.varley.com where the correct promotional code is entered at checkout. To access this offer, a customer must sign-up for Varley's newsletter via uk.varley.com.
These types of Promo Codes must meet these specific conditions:
- Customer must not have placed any previous orders on uk.varley.com.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless stated.
- This offer is single use only and must be used in a single checkout process.
Free Domestic Shipping When You Spend Over £75
Free shipping offer applies to all orders placed where the subtotal value is £75 or more, and placed at uk.varley.com. This promotion will automatically be added to the cart for qualifying orders.
Special Sales & Promotions
Offers only good while supplies last. Offers may not be combined with any other offer or discount. Offer will automatically be added to the cart for qualifying products.
Refer a friend programReferrer Rewards:
- The referrer is offered 15% off for each friend who orders for the first time.
- The coupon may not be used on gift cards. Discount codes apply to full price items only. Referral rewards cannot be combined with other discount codes in a single order.
- In order for the referral to qualify for the reward the referred friend must be a new customer to Varley and over the age of 18 and the referred friend must meet the conditions of their reward.
- There is no requirement for the referrer to be an existing Varley customer.
- In order to share this offer the referrer must be over the age of 18.
- Rewards will be cumulative and so if multiple qualifying referrals are made to Varley, multiple rewards will be delivered to the referrer, subject to a limit. A Referrer may not earn more than 5 within any 24 hour period or 25 within the last 12 months.
- Rewards will be delivered to the referrer on the day of the referred friend's purchase provided the referred friend's purchase is not cancelled.
- The Referrer will be notified by email once a referred friend has purchased and when the reward has been earned.
- Varley reserves the right to refuse the issue of any reward to any Referred Friend or Referrer at any time.
- Varley reserves the right to vary any and all elements of this offer at any time without notice.
- The Referred friend is offered 15% off when they place their first order.
- In order to qualify for the reward the referred friend must be a new customer to Varley and over the age of 18.
- Any rewards will be revoked if a refund is requested on the order for which the reward was offered.
- The Referred friend reward cannot be claimed by the same person making the referral.
- Referred friend rewards cannot be combined with other discount codes in a single order.
- There are limits in place on how many and how frequently referrals can be made by any single referrer. Rewards may not be given if those limits are exceeded.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our site.